Re: mfii0 kudos to bouyer@ Was Re: dmesg | grep -c "not configured" = 240...

On 29/11/2018 18:16, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

Do you have drives connected to this controller ?
If so I can probably come up with a patch this week-end.
The SAS3 has a sighly different interface, but from looking at the OpenBSD
driver it's all in a single function.

I've got access to a spare LSI SAS3 HBA at work and have some SAS drives I could test with. I can get the exact PCI ids to see if its supported by the OpenBSD driver.

Mike