Re: ThinkPad - suspend-to-RAM intel-x86 issues and tests

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018, David H. Gutteridge wrote:

FWIW, I'm able to get suspend and resume to work reliably on a Lenovo
T420 with NetBSD-8.0_STABLE. (With 8.99.x, it doesn't work as reliably
because the SATA driver seems to have issues after resumption which
don't occur with 8.0.)

Jaromir Dolocek did a lot of work on ahcisata recently. You might try to coordninate with him to see if his changes have affected the suspend and resume stuff.

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:          |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee dot com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd dot org |