Re: upgrading via source from 7.1.2 dependencies

> Am 12.11.2018 um 00:17 schrieb Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost>:
>
> On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 06:41:19PM +0100, oskar%fessel.org@localhost wrote:
>> indeed, this is conditional.
>> Unfortunately, at least in my copy, MKX11 gets only set to yes with build.sh -x.
>> The documented ?MKX11 defaults to no? is nowhere explicitly set.
>
> In share/mk/bsd.own.mk search for _MKVARS.no

Found it, thanks.
Since the last build broke somewhere during the gcc build (not the one in tools) i just started with a complete new pristine cvs source.  This actually does not make the X11 tools.  So there was something wrong in my src.  Sorry for that.

Cheers
	Oskar