Re: Strange build error on port evbarm64

On Thu 18 Oct 2018 at 08:12:21 +0800, Paul Goyette wrote:

>         ..../installation/misc.inst.xxxxxx
>    vs   ..../installation/misc/inst.xxxxxx
>                               ^
>         ______________________|

> Anyway, I'm not going to worry about it, as long as it's not a problem
> due to my pgoyette-compat branch!

Pure wild and unsubstantiated speculation: I recall a discussion
recently about functions like basename(3) and whether they return a
pointer to static storage, or modify their argument. Maybe this
implementation detail did change recently and this is an unexpected side
effect?

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- "What good is a Ring of Power
\X/ rhialto/at/falu.nl      -- if you're unable...to Speak." - Agent Elrond