Re: flist issue for current build

On Mon, Oct 08, 2018 at 11:38:02AM +0200, Adam wrote:
> > Did you start with an empty destdir?
> >
> > Martin
>
> Yes. I usually point the destdir to a ram-disk, so it's always empty.
> Also, I cross-build on macOS, but that shouldn't matter, right?

This is strange, the auto builds worked, my local builds today all worked
and I have a hard time imagining how that file would be created - to me it
looks like something local to your build.

Can you check the timestamps of the file? Did you also start with a clean
obj dir? Anything special in /etc/mk.conf?

Martin