Re: Build failure due to DRM intel i915

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 06:57:16PM +0800, Paul Goyette wrote:
> I just did a build.sh release on sources updated as of 2018-08-29 at
> 07:46:17 UTC without any issue.

I had issues with an update build, but after cleaning the external/.../drm
obj dir all build fine.

Please note that this is still pretty new stuff and there *is* fallout.
If you are not into testing mode, you may want to avoid -current for
a few weeks (if you need X and graphics).

But on the other hand: the more testing, the quicker we'll find the fallout.

Martin