Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 build failure

    Date:        Thu, 16 Aug 2018 10:20:02 +0700
    From:        Robert Elz <kre%munnari.OZ.AU@localhost>

  | this time I will wait for my test build to complete,

That has now happened, sources from 05:10 UTC (or later)
today should now build - I hope.

I really need a complete new clean release build to validate it,
but b5 will have one of those done before I could manage it,
so I am just going to wait for what it (or the buildbots) conclude,
the next time one of them does attempt a build (the buildbots
are on a 02:00 source build, which is failing, I'd expect a build
from some other tag next, but the next HEAD build they try might
succeed).   Not sure of the current state of b5 builds, if it is
running one, I don't know what source updates it has, so I am
not sure if it will be the next to finish, or the one after, to look at.

kre