Re: if_addrflags6: Can't assign requested address

Hi

On 08/08/2018 03:13, Masanobu SAITOH wrote:
  Hi.

  While testing netbsd-7, I've noticed dhcpcd put the following
message:

Configuring network interfaces: wm0wm0: if_addrflags6: Can't assign requested address
wm0: if_addrflags6: Can't assign requested address
wm0: if_addrflags6: Can't assign requested address
wm0: if_addrflags6: Can't assign requested address

  Can we ignore this message, or is it a real problem?

/etc/dhcpcd.conf is the default.

I just got back and cannot replicate this issue with the latest netbsd-7 sources which ship with dhcpcd-7.0.7.

I use a XEN DOMU for testing. Can you provide more information please?

Roy