Re: pcidevs

On Tue, Jul 03, 2018 at 07:46:43AM -0700, Jason Thorpe wrote:
> I???d list the constant as ???SANDISK???, but the vendor description could be ???Western Digital (Sandisk)???.

Thanks for the suggestion - I just committed it. I'm a little puzzled by
the output:

$ make USETOOLS=no -f Makefile.pcidevs
/bin/rm -f pcidevs.h pcidevs_data.h
awk -f /usr/master/src/sys/dev/pci/../devlist2h.awk pcidevs
Maximum vendor string length:  17
Maximum product string length: 79

Given that strlen("Western Digital (SanDisk)") = 25.

Still, PCI_VENDORSTR_LEN = 64, so there shouldn't be a problem...

Cheers,

Patrick