Re: polkit/spidermonkey build failure (fixed)

Hi,

maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
make replace doesn't work if the package is not previously installed.

I committed this change, thanks for testing.

upgrade required a little bit of fiddling.. like I force-removed the package, rebuilt and rebuild polkit. I had  a couple of other packages that did not upgrade smoothly.

However, everything built... up to rust and firefox!

(Rust takes several days to compile.. I atned to report that separately)

I need to upgrade a couple of other packages which I removed for simplicity, but everything looks smooth so far.

Thanks. BSD rocks.

Riccardo