Re: nfs client issue at netbsd-8

On Wed, 28 Mar 2018, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 06:23:56PM +0200, 6bone%6bone.informatik.uni-leipzig.de@localhost wrote:
I changed from 1.88.2.10 to 1.88.2.13. The problem was not solved. I have
also tested the onboeard network card. After a few hours, the problem also
occurred here. I still think it's a nfs problem.

It seems like the whole system is blocked. Not just the network. If no nfs
drives are mounted, the problems will not occur.

Any ideas how to narrow down the cause?

Can you enter ddb ? If so, can you see is some soft interrupt thread is
blocked ?

The moment the system hangs, it is not possible to start the ddb. Once the system keeps running, you can enter the ddb without any problems.

I also use NFS on a netbsd-8 host, without problems.

Regards
Uwe