Re: failure to build distribution

Hi,

Martin Husemann wrote:
On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 10:08:52PM +0100, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
Hi,

when I try to build distribution, I get an issue in X:

all ===> external/mit/xorg/tools/bdftopcf
check src/UPDATING:

20180311:
         bdftopcf was updated and may need cleaning in the
         src/external/mit/xorg/tools/bdftopcf subdirectory if there are
         link errors.

Martin

yes that was it! thanks! then final disftile check caught a couple of dirty thing which I cleaned and userland installed with X and... appears to work.
Fine!

Thanks,
Riccardo