NetBSD 8.0_BETA / snmpd

Hello,

I'm running NetBSD 8.0_BETA with the kernel from the end of August. There's no problem. Today I compiled the 8.0_BETA kernel from the current CVS resources. The kernel is running, but the snmpd does not work anymore.

The snmpd process is running, netstat shows a listen on port 161.

udp        0      0  *.161                  *.*

tcpdump shows the request but the snmpd does not send a response. There is no crash and no entry in the logfiles. After booting with the old kernel everything works again.

Does anyone have an idea which settings must be changed so that the snmpd runs with the current 8.0_BETA kernel?

Thank you for your efforts

Regards
Uwe