Re: Seamonkey build failure under -current

Yes indeed, without webrtc it builds and works OK. I had this option earlier with Firefox and at some stage decided to try it with seamonkey, not that I need it.

Whilst on the subject of pkgsrc under -current, I have not been able to build lang/mono in any of its incarnations for the last maybe six months. I wonder if it is just me, but I have tried it on several systems with the same results, lately with wip/mono. I always get "Got a SIGABRT while executing native code." multiple times and the end result is non-existent.

Thanks,

Chavdar

On Mon, 18 Dec 2017, 16:26 , <coypu%sdf.org@localhost> wrote:
On Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 12:26:25AM +0000, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> A little further the compilation of sctp_output.c also fails due to a
> redefinition of in6_sin_2_v4mapsin6 (already in
> /usr/include/netinet6/in6.h).

I was buidling without webrtc. I might try to fix that at some point