ThinkPad sleep issues current kernel

Hi,

some quick updates on sleep issues with a current kernel ().
These are not new issues, I just report the current status, in the past I tried to work things out with Maya, but with little success.
the Laptop is an R51 with an intel videocard and

1) Kernel loaded with all divers, fresh login. Sleep makes a black screen, but no sleep LED comes up, instead power led remains on. Keyboard unresponsive

2) disabled i915drmkms. On sleep, display goes black, Sleep led comes correctly up for a second, then machine power-cycles

3) disable i915drmkms, iwi, fxp (wired and wireless network cards) -> same as 2)

in neither case I was able, at the next startup, to revocer through dmesh the last "messages" to check for a crash

Riccardo