Re: iwn failure on -current (XEN3_DOM0)

To be honest, I have always used it without many troubles on many
machines and never checked that. By the way, on the same T61p I was
doing the same test there is also a W10 partition, it runs as fast as
it can on that hardware, but the driver is ancient and from time to
time I am getting BSODs, sometimes a few times a day. It probably is
some hardware fault, as under NetBSD I occasionally get resets and the
interface stops working, but I only have to restart rc.d/network and
all is ok, no panics. The only problem I have is that for some reason
my wifi netbsd hosts (two laptops and a Raspberry Pi Zero) lose or
mess up their arp tables to other wireless hosts - but never to the
machines connected to the router via an Ethernet cable (at the moment
another Raspberry Pi model B running my local unbound server and some
other stuff), so I have to jump trough it and tell them to ping, or
even to remove the arp entry which shows as 'incomplete'. Go figure,
but it is not a problem. I actually added 'arp -s' commands in
/etc/rc.local, this seems to help and I am getting the same problem
rarely now.

Chavdar

--
----