Re: netbsd-8 crash in ixg driver during booting

 Hi, all.

On 2017/11/10 0:02, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> My (very uneducated) guess would be that for some reason adapter->num_queues does not get initialised. There have been quite a few commits recently here (although I am looking at -current, I suppose they have been done to 8 as well).

 It might be easy to fix this panic but I can't because I'm now
attending BSDTW17 in Taipei. I'll be back to Tokyo Monday night.

 A lot of changes and fixes have done in -current but the pullup
request for netbsd-8 have not been sent yet. It would take a few
weeks or more.

 Thanks.

                SAITOH Masanobu (msaitoh%execsw.org@localhost
                                 msaitoh%netbsd.org@localhost)