current kernel - Mutex problem in ACPI on shutdown

Hi,

current kernel (in my case compiled Nov2, but I am sure it was there also a couple of days before) has an issue on shutdown. After having unmounted most devices and filesystems, an error about an unacquired mutex is ussued, utmutex-368

Since right after the computer shuts down, and does not panic, it is hard to get the messages. I need to fire several pictures hoping to get it!

I attach the screenshot with the details.

Riccardo