Re: file system panic on -current (amd64)

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 07:23:30PM +0800, Paul Goyette wrote:

> (manually transcribed - my USB keyboard attached via XHCI doesn't
> play nicely with ddb):

Sometimes I disable all uhci, ehci, xhci to get activity in ddb based on
PS/2 emulation. I think it worked once...

sysctl -w ddb.onpanic=0 will dump core, which is probably preferable.
And if it fails, it's sometimes visible in dmesg scrollback.

> 	wapbl_stop
> 	wapbl_begin + 0x5b
> 	genfs_do_putpages + x1014
> 	VOP_PUTPAGES + 0x3a
> 	ffs_full_fsync + 0xe5
> 	ffs_fsync + 0x3a
> 	VOP_FSYNC + 0x3a
> 	sched_sync + 0x198

What's the panic reason?
Do you have a netbsd.gdb for line numbers (especially of the last part)?

Thanks,