Re: -current binary packages

On 06/28/17 06:25, Radim Horáček wrote:
I want install netbsd-current, but I cannot locate „-current“ pkgin and binary packages. I have „-current“ pkgsrc source packages, but no binary. Where are locate it?

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/

However the last build seems to be for over a month ago, at least for amd64. They should work with -current but may give warnings that it wasn't built for your platform.

I cannot get everything to build on my -current system. Too many packages die due to segfault. Perhaps that is why no new builds are being done.

Has anyone been able to build the latest pkgsrc on the latest -current? In particular GTK based packages such as xfce4 and libreoffice. One of the failing dependencies for me is sysutils/libnotify. It builds fine on 7.1.0_PATCH.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost