Dear Applicant source%NetBSD.ORG@localhost Wrap your car with Budweiser Select® Beer

Dear Applicant source%NetBSD.ORG@localhost ,

Wrap your car with Budweiser Select® Beer Advertisement Wrap and
Get Paid... It is Very Easy and Simple with No Application fees
required

Here's how It works - The basic premise of the "paid to drive"
concept Budweiser Select® Advertising seeks people -- regular
citizens, not professional drivers -- to go about their normal
routine as they usually do, only with a big advert of "Budweiser
Select® Beer "plastered on your car/truck.The adverts are
typically vinyl decals,also known as "auto wraps," that almost
seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any
portion of your car's exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy? Lots
of exposure and awareness.The auto wraps tend to be colorful and
eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of
advertising with a captive audience,meaning people who are stuck
in traffic and can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside
them.This
program will last for 3 months and the minimum period you can
participate is 1 month.

You will be compensated with $400 (Four hundred dollars per
Week),which is essentially a "rental" payment for letting our
company use the space and we shall provide Experts that would
handle the advert placing on your car.

Interested person should please feel Free to fill out the
information below and send it back to us today and we will get
back to you with details.

Full Names:
Address Line 1:
City:State:Zip Code :