Re: re0 watchdog timeouts

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 01:12:14PM +0000, Jared McNeill wrote:
> Are you able to get performance numbers before/after this set of changes? It
> has a noticeable impact on my arm board.

No - the change is from broken to working (I had a long "file corruption"
thread that was inconclusive, but which involved cvs protocol ending up
inside cvs checkout files - just did a few checkouts, and all is well.
Just to make it non-deterministic, I did a BIOS update at some point
during the troubles.)

Cheers,

Patrick