Re: npf bug(?)

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih%hamartun.priv.no@localhost> writes:

>> Is this a special solution just for me or will the patch be part of
>> the current kernel.
>
> It's in -current already.

Argh!  For some reason I thought you were talking about the patch to fix
IPv6 fragment handling!  Sorry!  No, Christos' patch to keep NPF from
filtering IPv4 packets i *not* in -current or anywhere else!  He did
that specifically for you.  It would need to be designed as something
you could control from /etc/npf.conf if it were to go in the tree.

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay