Re: npf crashes on empty hash table load (amd64)

Christos Zoulas <christos%astron.com@localhost> typed:
: In article <20170310020544.GA272%primenet.com.au@localhost>,
: Geoff Wing  <gcw%pobox.com@localhost> wrote:
:>using the following /etc/npf.conf and an empty file "/etc/npf_blacklist"
:>I get a crash in hashinit(): "KASSERT(elements > 0);"
: Fixed.
: christos

Fantastic.  Even though I had a braino and only installed the kernel and
not the modules to test initially, I can now use npf again.  Large table
used to load over 1m via proplib)

Thanks,
Geoff