kernel building sync

Back in early March, 2004, a "sync" was added to src/etc/Makefile
in the recipe for linking kernels (I won't even bother to ask what
anything relating to linking kernels is doing there...)

The log message (with a similar comment in the source) is ...

	sync after building kernels.  on some host systems (Linux) on NFS
	have been seen to fail with the error:
	    pax: File ./netbsd was modified during copy to archive
	and this avoids it.

It should really say "after beinging each kernel" though for the
purpose explained, what it says (but doesn't do) would make more sense.

But do we believe that linux is still that broken, almost 13 years later,
and that perhaps we could do away with that now ?

kre