Re: INSTALL kernel exceeds 5MB for zaurus

On Thu, 9 Feb 2017, Rin Okuyama wrote:
 - drop FFS_EI and Apple UFS supports from fsck_ffs and newfs (13.4KB)

I've tried to use Apple UFS file systems under NetBSD and had mixed results anyhow. At one point, I experienced some corruption, too (but it was probably because of something I did). So, it's not something that I, for one, would miss. I do like being able to read their old disklabels, though (apple UFS).

Also, I have some A/UX systems (3.x) and they use UFS, too. If anyone needs to create some old UFS file systems from that era, I can help by producing you some disk images etc..

Thanks,
  Swift