BlackBox, SloppyFocus and -current

Hi,

I just upgraded a system from -current as of June 2016 to
-current as of a few days ago.  On this system I use blackbox70
from pkgsrc as my window manager, and the upgrade seems to have
affected this program negatively.  Blackbox is configured to use
SloppyFocus as its focus model, but it no longer works (quite)
correctly.  When the pointer is moved from one window to another,
the focus will leave the first window, but never "arrive" in the
second window.  This used to work.  If I click the window bar,
focus usually gets set correctly.  Does anybody else see this
problem?

I noticed that new X11 code was imported back in August.  Might
this have something to do with my sloppyfocus problem?

					-jarle
--
"The average pointer points somewhere in X."
				-- Henry Spencer