Issues with sshd segv (Dec 27)

Hi,
on an amd64 machine, I was getting the child sshd process seg-faulting
(I believe after dropping privileges but I wasn't getting a coredump) when
trying to accept a connection (``sshd -d -d -d'' wasn't really helpful).
It had three legacy lines in its sshd_config:

	HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_key
	HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_rsa_key
	HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_dsa_key

It didn't have lines for

	HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_ecdsa_key
	HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_ed25519_key

nor did it specify a Protocol in the config.  Commenting out the former three
lines allows it to accept connections properly.

Not investigated yet.  Maybe someone has an idea about it.

Regards,
Geoff