Re: in_cksum: out of data

Christos Zoulas <christos%zoulas.com@localhost> writes:

> Yes, and please let us know if you are having any issues!

Oh, I'll complain.  :)

Meanwhile, this is just another step in my quest to keep my home network
ahead of the one at $WORK.  I have an ISP that is willing to give me
official IP space, so, using NetBSD, I have a proper DNS infrastructure,
including DNSSEC (using PowerDNS from pkgsrc), a proper web server and
email infrastructure using real certificates (bozohttpd, postfix, Let's
Encrypt!, SPF, DKIM, DMARC (shucks, I even send DMARC reports to other
domains)), and working IPv6 (modulo reverse DNS, requested from my ISP
but not yet implemented, so I can't do IPv6 SMTP just yet, either).

It's great fun.

Now, npf generally looks fine, from a pf point of view, and seems to
have the potential to make my configuration simpler.  I just hope that
the split from just pf to npf+altqd will be comfortable; I'm really
dependent on the QoS mechanisms I've implemented using pf and its
interface to the underlying kernel ALTQ mechanism, and I've been using
the special integration features in pf.  I'll report back.

-tih
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.