Re: libc_fp* entries for mips debug set?

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 06:50:22PM -0500, John D. Baker wrote:
> Entries for these files crept into "distrib/sets/lists/debug/ad.mips":
>
> ./usr/lib/64/libc_fp_g.a
> ./usr/lib/libc_fp_g.a
> ./usr/lib/o32/libc_fp_g.a
>
> but these files currently don't get built, breaking MKDEBUG_LIB=yes
> builds.

They are marked softfloat and arch64, which looks correct to me, and my
evbmips64-eb build with MKDEBUG and MKDEBUGLIB just worked fine.

For what machine/arch do you get the failure exactly?

Not sure how to get better debug output from the set lists scripts...

Martin