Re: NFS boot fails with ip_output.c rev 1.261 Re: NFS boot fails with ip_output.c rev 1.261

Sorry for the late reply.

On 2016/09/17 21:09, Roy Marples wrote:
When I first proposed it offlist, we thought the current implementation was the correct thing.
Here is a patch to just do as you suggest.
http://www.netbsd.org/~roy/ip_output_tentative.patch

Can the OP test it and see if NFS booting then works?