Re: How to make npf tables persist?

On 2016-07-27 15:33, tr%vispaul.me@localhost wrote:
I can add,rem, and list this table using npfctl.  However, when I
reboot the machine, all values in the table are lost.

Is this expected behavior?

I've discovered that if I put each IP on a single line in my table file
(/etc/npf_whitelist), the IPs will be loaded into the table when npf is started.

That solves my immediate need but I still would be interested in knowing how
to save tables that have been altered through npfctl.