Re: gcc 5.3 version of libasan is broken

In article <nj6ud7$r8l$1%ger.gmane.org@localhost>,
Christos Zoulas <christos%astron.com@localhost> wrote:

>Or perhaps what you have is better... I think that the file is full
>of messy ifdefs, and a couple of more won't hurt. It would be better
>if someone refactored it. I'll commit your changes for now.

Also:
1. Can you please explain the removal of the (uptr) casts in some
   of the syscall arguments? My understanding is that sizeof(uptr) == 4
   on ILP32 and 8 in LP64, so this has no effect?
2. Also in mmap, you cast 0 to long? Is that right?

thanks,

christos