Re: g4u - actually usb image issue

On 02/06/16 12:11, Mark Davies wrote:
I'm trying to build a version of Hubert Feyrer's g4u using a current current
as a base (to get updated hardware support). Last time I did this was a
couple of years ago and all was fine then, but with the one I just built,
when I try to boot it, I get:

kobj_checksyms, 884: [miniroot]: linker error: symbol 'module_find_section'
not found
kobj_checksyms, 884: [miniroot]: linker error: symbol 'md_root_setconf' not
found
WARNING: module error: unable to affix module 'miniroot', error 8

Actually I was wrong. The build of g4u.iso was fine, and if i write it to a CD and boot from that it works fine. However using jared mcneill's mkmemstick.sh script to convert the iso and writing that to a USB and booting from that results in the above.

So again what am I messing up?

cheers
mark