Re: PaX mprotect now on for amd64

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 01:09:53PM -0400, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> This breaks programs that need to map segments both writable and executable,
> for example java. To fix them you can:
>
> paxctl +m /path/to/bin/java

libreoffice is not building on -current for me.

The first error is that java is detected as 32-bit version instead of
64-bit. That's a bogus result, and the paxctl above fixes it.

However, next libreoffice wants to use ant, and that doesn't start either:

# ant
Could not reserve enough space for code cache

What's the fix for that?
 Thomas