Re: building current - signal 6

Hi Erik,

Erik Fair wrote:
#define SIGABRT         6       /* abort() */

See also signal(7) and abort(3).

It would appear that make(1) called abort(3) since rm(1) doesn’t have any direct calls to it that I could find by reading the base source. Cursory grep through/usr/src/usr.bin/make/* shows possibilities …

Perhaps turning on some make debug options will reveal more.

I just reissued the command and it worked... like a temporary error then. Strange.

Riccardo