Lock /mutex issue with i916 on HP620

Hi,

to help debugging the Wireless stuff with Christos on my HP620, I compiled a kernel with DEBUG+LOCKDEBUG.

The kernel does not complete booting! it stops with a turnstile issue and a LOCKDEBUG bug.

Mutex error: lockdebug_wantlock: acquiring sleep lock from interrupt context

<.. hex details>

Turnstile chain at 0xffffffffff8101900.
=> No active turnstile for this lock

panic: LOCKDEBUG: Mutex error lockdebug_wantlock: acquiring sleep lock from interrupt context

the stacktrace clearly shows it inside i915 / i965 code

I was able to take a screenshot with a ddb stacktrace. I canno t attach them here apparently, where may I post them (some pastebin but for images) / send them in private ?

Riccardo