Crash during rc bootup (amd64) with new networking stuff

Hi,
with the new networking setup, I'm getting a crash using clean amd64
build (GENERIC kernel) during rc script processing.

After getting past netstart.local, I'll get

	 interface address is missing from cache = 0x0  in delete
	arp: writing to routing socket: No such file or directory
	Building databases: ....
	Starting syslogd.
	Starting named.
	Setting date via ntp.
then

panic: kernel .... "(la->la_flags & LLE_STATIC) == 0 failed: .. if_arp", line 1220

My netstart.local adds static routes and blackhole routes.
It also deletes and adds in a static arp address:
	"arp -d 1.2.3.4; arp -s 1.2.3.4 xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx"

It's a bit hard to diagnose on my computer, but I can try if others
cannot reproduce.

Regards,
Geoff