Re: nick-nhusb merge coming soon

On Wed, 13 Apr 2016, Nick Hudson wrote:

Hi,

I think the first phase of nick-nhusb is in a state ready to be
merged. I'd like to merge it in the next few days, but in the meantime
I've put some kernels for testing here:

   http://www.netbsd.org/~skrll/nick-nhusb

Please test and report success or failure.

I can provide kernels to other platforms on request.

Kewl!

Does this include xhci support for USB3 (ie, removal of the "experimental" tag)?

Thanks for all the hard work on this - it appears to have been a rather herculean effort... :)

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |