Re: post-install instructions are a bit meta...

   From: bch <brad.harder%gmail.com@localhost>
   Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 13:22:48 -0700

   obsolete check:
   postinstall checks passed: bluetooth ddbonpanic defaults dhcpcd
   dhcpcdrundir envsys fontconfig gid gpio hosts iscsi makedev motd named
   pam periodic pf pwd_mkdb rc ssh wscons x11 xkb uid varrwho
   tcpdumpchroot atf catpages manconf ptyfsoldnodes varshm obsolete
   postinstall checks failed: mtree
   To fix, run:
       ${HOST_SH} ${0} ${SRC_ARGLIST} -d ${DEST_DIR:-/}$m fix${items_failed}
   Note that this may overwrite local changes.

You are witnessing the formal post-modernization of install, as the
logical conclusion of what we call `post-install'.  As technical
discourse grows more interconnected in the world of internet of
deconstructivist things, our computer programs become figurative
statements about themselves, made literal by the changing nature of
our mere shells of knowledge.

(Or, if you're not in the right time zone for this date to work out:
maybe a bug in
<https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2016/03/27/msg073665.html>?)