Re: Revert CTF/DTRACE?

On 2016-02-10 22:35, christos%zoulas.com@localhost wrote:
On Feb 11,  6:25am, paul%whooppee.com@localhost (Paul Goyette) wrote:
-- Subject: Re: Revert CTF/DTRACE? (was: Re: Automated report: NetBSD-curren

| Obviously, this should have been cc'd to <christos at netbsd.org> and
| not to <christos at whooppee.com>  :)
|
| On Thu, 11 Feb 2016, Paul Goyette wrote:
|
| > Perhaps we should revert the commit that made CTF/DTRACE on by default? At | > least then we could continue testing everything else? (Of course, once we
| > figure out and fix the problem with nbctfmerge, we would re-enable
DTRACE...)

| > It seems to me that we're losing a lot more functionality by not having the
| > automated build-and-test systems running as compared to losing
| > DTRACE-and-CTF-by-default.

Sure, but it is puzzling because autobuild works and I have not seen it
stuck on my hosts... What's different about the build-n-test framework?

Why not try a clang build? My recent patches at least made it compile.
MKCTF=yes just won't work because nbctfmerge barfs on pretty much everything.

Roy