Re: /etc/exports is now being read incorrectly

    Date:        Thu, 24 Dec 2015 01:07:39 +0000 (UTC)
    From:        christos%astron.com@localhost (Christos Zoulas)

  | Still needs isolation and contemplation.

Then possibly an introduction to the executioner?

  | Doesn't put_exlist use it?

Ah yes, I saw that, but from the use just assumed it was some other
nt_name ...   Now I have looked deeper, and agree, that is used
(but it seems happy enough for the value to be "?" !   It cannot be
too important for anything.)

  | >The other call to getnameinfo() appears to be just to validate that the
  | >address just lovingly extracted from the string is in fact a valid addr.
  |
  | Again put_exlist uses that...

No, not that one, it just puts the converted (text form of) the address
in (local array) netname which is then overwritten by the second call
(which is the one that is strdyp'd and goes to nt_name).   This one however,
if it fails, causes get_net to fail.   How or why it could ever fail thouugh
I have no idea.

  | But for what? We need to revisit the export mess anyway.

Agreed.

kre