Re: rsync to anoncvs.NetBSD.org::cvsroot missing dirs?

   I just did fresh checkouts from anoncvs and my own rsync clone. I see
no difference in the gcc.old directory, and while there is no gdb.old
directory, I see no difference in the gdb directory.

                                  Gary Duzan

=> I've been rsyncing against anoncvs (and/or mirrors) for ~years, without
=> issues. I've just noticed build issues, and tracked it down to the
=> following dirs missing from my rsync of the anoncvs repo:
=>
=> src/external/gpl3/gcc.old
=> src/external/gpl3/gdb.old
=>
=> Running a diff between a cvs checkout of the local rsync repo and a
=> cvs checkout direct from anoncvs seems to show quite a lot of stuff
=> missing from the rsync'ed repo (1854 dirs/files).
=> Permissions issue, perhaps?
=>
=> FYI: I'm currently rsyncing against anoncvs.NetBSD.org::cvsroot
=> I assume this is still a somewhat supported method of keeping up
=> to date sources?
=>
=> Cheers,
=> --
=> Paul Ripke
=> "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds
=>  discuss people."
=> -- Disputed: Often attributed to Eleanor Roosevelt. 1948.
=>