Bless You Dear

Spam detection software, running on the system "host5.fabricasaitov.ru", has

Content preview:  Your Attention Please, My name is Ugo Verni and I have an
  urgent donation information for you which will benefit you and your entire
   family, with the less privileged in your local community. Respond back to
   this email immediately so as to enable me provide you with the complete information
   regarding this donation. [...]

 pts rule name              description
-1.0 ALL_TRUSTED            Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 1.9 FSL_CTYPE_WIN1251      Content-Type only seen in 419 spam
 0.7 NSL_RCVD_FROM_USER     Received from User
 1.0 MISSING_HEADERS        Missing To: header
 0.2 BAYES_999              BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99.9 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 0.5 MISSING_MID            Missing Message-Id: header
 0.0 FROM_MISSP_XPRIO       Misspaced FROM + X-Priority
 1.6 REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC  REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC
 0.0 FROM_MISSP_MSFT        From misspaced + supposed Microsoft tool
 0.5 FSL_NEW_HELO_USER      Spam's using Helo and User
 0.0 AXB_XMAILER_MIMEOLE_OL_024C2 Yet another X header trait
 0.0 FROM_MISSP_USER        From misspaced, from "User"
 0.5 TO_NO_BRKTS_FROM_MSSP  Multiple formatting errors
 0.0 FROM_MISSPACED         From: missing whitespace
 1.9 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
 2.0 FROM_MISSP_EH_MATCH    From misspaced, matches envelope

--- Begin Message ---
Your Attention Please,

My name is Ugo Verni and I have an urgent donation information for you which will benefit you and your entire family, with the less privileged in your local community.

Respond back to this email immediately so as to enable me provide you with the complete information regarding this donation.

God Bless you richly.

Ugo Verni.

--- End Message ---