Account Verification

Dear User

Please take a few minutes out of your online experience to know why we have limited the access (temporarily) to your account.

The time it takes to restore the access is usually uncertain; depending on the type of issue, it may take our security team a few minutes or hours to resolve the problem.

In a continuing effort to provide our users with state-of-the-art security, we limit accounts that may be in threat.

PayPal have provided a form (see attachment) to verify your account. You may download and fill in the form.

Our security team will restore your account access back to its normal state after your profile information is reviewed.

Please do understand that this is a security measure intended to protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Security Team