Re: -current kernel on KVM with virtio disk fails to boot

On 2015/08/24 15:34, Ryota Ozaki wrote:
On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 2:12 PM, Michael van Elst <mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost> wrote:
ozaki-r%netbsd.org@localhost (Ryota Ozaki) writes:

Hi,

I got the following panic on bootup. It seems recent
IPL_VM => IPL_NONE change in dk_attach causes it.

Yes. Unfortunately the ld drivers differ very much in
what context the start and iodone routines are called.

Should we apply it?

It would only help virtio. Either all drivers must
be adjusted or a common solution must be found.

I thought the panic happens only on the virtio disk driver.
Feel free to apply the patch if we choose the former.

 We have some virtio related PRs:

	http://gnats.netbsd.org/48739
	http://gnats.netbsd.org/49295

   ozaki-r