Re: incorrect super block

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 08:12:44AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> writes:
> > On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 08:12:44AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> >> Arguably enough should be pulled up so that fsck in netbsd-7 will catch
> >> if not fix everything that current kernel objects to, so that fsck
> >> before update is sound.
> >
> > Nothing of this is in -7 yet - and fsck has not been updated in -current
> > either.
>
> I would argue that it's a serious bug in current to have the kernel
> reject filesystems that fsck is ok with, especially since they seem to
> be somewhat common and otherwise work ok.

This is the same problem I discussed back on Apr 27. The answer
then was there was no problem an I had to reformat the drive(s).
Problem is that all of my external drives have this same problem
so I can't mount them without losing possible data (I can't even
check to see).

So I really think another solution needs to be found to support
what used to be a viable situation.