Re: coretemp0: workqueue busy: updates stopped

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015, Paul Goyette wrote:

> Have you established alarm levels for the coretemp0 sensor?  (You can
> show the levels using envstat(8) utility.)

I have not done anything with/to/for "coretemp0".  On this machine,
'envstat' reports:

$ envstat
                      Current  CritMax  WarnMax  WarnMin  CritMin  Unit
[coretemp0]
  cpu0 temperature:    47.000                                      degC

That's the entirety of the 'envstat' output.  Looks a bit strange
compared to some of the other machines I've observed.

> A backtrace would definitely be useful.  It would also be useful to
> determine if the sme_events_worker() thread is still running.

If it happens again, I'll be sure to transcribe a backtrace.