Re: USB keyboard recognized during boot menu, not later

On 06/23/15 15:29, Mayuresh wrote:
On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 07:30:42PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
Yes, shows that we are not parsing some string properly. What does

$ vmstat -u usbhist

say?
It prints a blank line. Should I have check that in debug mode?
Also do you have options UVMHIST defined?
I don't find it enabled, though I got a lot of output for above command in
debug mode (pasting in other mail), so I hope setting UVMHIST is not
required.

I updated

    http://www.netbsd.org/docs/kernel/#usb-debugging

with some notes for newer kernels.