Re: USB keyboard recognized during boot menu, not later

On 06/21/15 03:32, Mayuresh wrote:
On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 09:55:14PM -0400, Christos Zoulas wrote:
Do the cvs upd -r nick-nhusb in sys to get everything
Here are the observations:;

- Usb kbd insertion-removal-reinsertion works only on one of the three usb
   ports. I think the spec says 1 port is usb 3.0 and other 2 are 2.0. This
   may be due to that.

- If 3.0 is disabled in bios usb doesn't work.

- When usb kbd works, characters are getting lost. One needs to type
   fairly slowly to get them right. E.g. I gave up on typing this mail with
   usb kbd and used builtin kbd.
dmesg and usbdebug/uhubdebug (+[ex]hcidebug) output would help

While I can participate in further testing, eventually I want to deliver
my system for production use. So curious whether these changes will be
making it to released 7.0.

nick-nhusb might make it onto the netbsd-7 branch at some point, but I doubt in time for 7.0.

Nick